Best Bonuses of the market!
Join PrimeTel’s communication world and enjoy our PayAsYouGo exclusive benefits and offers!
Look who’s talking!
Do you want to share your stories and talk about the things you want to do or you didn’t have the time to say? Do you want to credit your account whenever you want?
Join PrimeTel and “build” the communication that YOU want with fair terms.
Connection Pack €2
|4G Speeds||€1 Communication Value|
|50 MB Mobile Internet||Best Bonuses of the market|
|To get the best Bonuses of the market|
|To experience Mobile Internet with 4G speeds|
|To enjoy our low and simple rates|
|We have unique offer packages for students|
|To get a gift every time you top up|
|To use our exclusive data package offers and browse the Internet from your mobile phone whenever you go/ are.|
|Select one of the below Mobile Internet plans or choose the Data Top-up card available at various kiosks or online that offers 2,500 Megabytes for only €15 valid for 30 days.
You just select the duration you need and send the corresponding SMS to 8133.
- By purchasing and activating the Connection Pack you become customer of PrimeTel’s prepaid mobile telephony service Pay as you Go in accordance with the terms and conditions of the service.
- By activating Connection Pack your account will be valid for the next 30 days. This period shall be extended with every Top-Up according to the value of the Top-Up.
- The Pay as you Go account can and should be Topped-Up with selected prepaid amounts. The ability to make calls (except emergency calls) will cease when the credit on the Pay as you Go Account is zero or has expired, even if you are on a call. PrimeTel is not responsible for any calls being cut off due to insufficient or expiry of credit.
- No bank account or invoice shall be issued for the use of the service.
- Each call is charged according to the applicable fee at the beginning of the call. A chargeable call can only be made if you have a credit balance in the Pay as you Go account and if there is a minimum charge that credit balance should cover the minimum charge .
- Local calls to fixed and mobile numbers whilst in Cyprus are charged per second and there is no minimum call charge. Any other calls may be charged on a different mode (e.g. per minute) and there may be a minimum charge, as these are publicized and notified from time to time on Primetel’s website at www.primetel.com.cy.
- Calls to access voicemail Service are chargeable.
- The monthly usage value of the plan as well as any bonus and/or additional free monthly usage value that will not be used within a month cannot be transferred to next months.
- Call and other service charges are set out in PrimeTel’s website at www.primetel.com.cy. PrimeTel may can vary these charges from time to time.
- If the account is disconnected or terminated for any reason (excluding number portability), PrimeTel may allocate your Mobile Phone number to another customer.
- Where the Pay as you Go account has become inactive but you wish to resume Service, you will need to purchase a new Connection Pack with a new number.
- If the Pay as you Go account becomes deactivated: (i) you will lose the allocated mobile phone number; (ii) you will lose any credit balance in your Pay as you Go account; (iii) you will lose any names or numbers stored on your SIM Card; and (iv) you will lose any voicemail in relation to your mobile phone number.
- It is your full and sole responsibility to have at all times control of the SIM Card. Even when the SIM Card is not in your possession, all charges for calls made using that SIM Card or the voicemail Service linked to that SIM Card will be deducted from your Pay as you Go account. You should notify us immediately if the SIM Card is lost or stolen so that it can be deactivated.